Rivello Italian Leather Suit Carrier
10 in stock
- Made in Tuscany, Italy using 100% genuine Italian leather.
- Luxury garment bag with four external zipped pockets, one internal zipped pocket, zipped lining, hanger clamp, holds clothes easily up to 85cm long, wardrobe hook, detachable adjustable shoulder strap and antique brass finishes.
- Luxury case hand finished in polished Italian Calf skin leather. All the stress points are both riveted and stitched.
- This durable garment bag is suitable for a variety of uses for example; everyday use for business people, seasoned travelers, lawyers and doctors etc.
- Size (when folded): 55 x 42 x 20 cm - 21.5 x 16.5 x 8"
Easily able to hold suits, dresses, books, shoes, accessories, overnight necessities and a variety of other things, this luxury garment bag is designed for everyday use for business people, lawyers and doctors etc. It can even be used as hand luggage depending on your airline’s regulations.
It is made of strong, high quality leather, all stress points are both stitched and riveted, and hand finished. The bag is closed via a zip closure that opens fully to allow the bag to be lain flat and two working buckles on the base. When opened up there is a zipped lining with a zipped pocket in it. When opened, the lining reveals a fixed opening clamp that holds multiple hangers suitable for clothing, up to 85cm long. On the outside there is a special brass wardrobe hanger for hanging the suit carrier in a cupboard. There is a detachable adjustable shoulder strap and a top carry handle. There are also 2 square front pockets and a full width pocket on the external front and rear, and the bag also feature antique brass finishes.
Rivello leather is manufactured in Tuscany, Italy. These neatly designed Rivello products are made from the finest polished calf skin leather and have that wonderful new leather aroma. Leather items may have wrinkles, scars, scratches that are inherent characteristics and part of the natural beauty of the hide. Please note that due to the natural vegetable tanning process used in making this bag it may fade slightly naturally over many years of use.